"It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dream – for the adventure of being alive." – Oriah Mountain Dreamer
- Personality type: ENFP-T
- Collections: postcard, flag patch and paper money
- Music: fleetwood mac, dire straits, jungle, paradis, sohn... // me on
- Books: “life holds one great but quite commonplace mystery. though shared by each of us and known to all, seldom rates a second thought. that mystery, which most of us take for granted and never think twice about, is time.
calendars and clocks exist to measure time, but that signifies little because we all know that an hour can seem as eternity or pass in a flash, according to how we spend it.
time is life itself, and life resides in the human heart.” - momo // me on
- Movies: the ones that made me feel somehow different than others
- Games: I especially love story-driven games a lot! here are some that I enjoyed playing so far