Hi, I'm Ebru.
Senior Frontend Engineer at Cara Care
Founder at Noe Crafts 🍃
I have always been so curious about the whole software development cycle, from just an idea to the journey of bringing it to life. Therefore I enjoy spending my time improving myself in full stack development while mostly focusing on the frontend.
- Senior Frontend Engineer at Cara Care. (Nov 2021 – )
- Running a design and software studio called Noe Crafts since June of 2020.
- Investing in stocks and startups.
- 🛵 Frontend Engineer at Getir. (Dec 2019 – Jun 2020)
- 🕹 Software Engineer at Sony.
- Senior Software Engineer (Oct 2019 – Nov 2019), Software Engineer (Nov 2017 – Oct 2019)
- 🚞 Took a gap year after graduation before starting my professional career.
- I'm currently focused on REST / , with and on the frontend, on the backend with
- I have some knowledge on for containerization and services to build full stack applications.
- I'm familiar with Agile Methodologies using Scrum and Kanban
- I might also have a bit sense of UI/UX Design
- 🪙 Building Infie, a mobile app for tracking all kinds of investments in one place. (2022)
- 🐦 Co-Building Wingo, a daily planner for kids. (2022)
- 💹 Built Temettü, a mobile app that helps you to follow the dividend calendar and track the dividend payments of your stock investments. (2020)
- 🧶 Co-Founded MUKAVVA, a design brand that we created together with my two close friends in a very amateur way, an adventure inspired by nature and our travels... (2018)
- 🚀 Created Hayallerimde Ben, a storytelling project that I started to share my experiences through my bucket list journey between ages 18 and 25. (2013)
"It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive." – Oriah Mountain Dreamer
- Personality type: ENFP-T
- Collections: postcard, flag patch and paper money from visited countries
- Music: fleetwood mac, dire straits, jungle, paradis, sohn... // me on
- Books: “life holds one great but quite commonplace mystery. though shared by each of us and known to all, seldom rates a second thought. that mystery, which most of us take for granted and never think twice about, is time.
calendars and clocks exist to measure time, but that signifies little because we all know that an hour can seem as eternity or pass in a flash, according to how we spend it.
time is life itself, and life resides in the human heart.” - momo // me on
- Movies: the ones that made me feel somehow different than others
dreamers and realists.
"There are dreamers and there are realists in this world. You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realists would find the…
How the quarantine is going? I have recently been watching a lot of movies. I started a list at the beginning of this year, I was going to…
making a side project.
I have been developing a little project lately and as we are all in quarantine these days, I was able to finish the very first version and…